and CelluloseEthanol.com domains are now available for purchase. Cellulose is the most abundant organic
polymer on Earth The potential
market for Cellulosic Ethanol is believed by some financial analyst to be
amongst the greatest growth markets in the world. And with the vast negative press corn ethanol
is receiving (as corn is food) and a ubiquitous commodity in the entire food
chain, the cellulosic alternative is becoming more attractive.
Remember, any “pure dot com” name can be redirected to a
company’s site where related products are sold.
And the owner of an industries premier name
receives instant credibility as a “major player.”
Computations for value should include the potential for:
1. Many of the major players in the cellulosic ethanol field
have company names that are difficult to remember. By owning and re-directing the very name of
the field itself, a major ethanol player can, for example, tell trade show
visitors to simply type in cellulosicethanol.com to visit their home page or
sub-page (and my asking price is less than many spend on a trade show.)
governments may be interested as a way to market and lobby for export/import of
this commodity to the US or world, e.g. China for equipment, Brazil for lobbing
3. Captured customers for cellulosic ethanol itself and
4. Potential third party advertising revenues from the
site. Including books, DVD’s, how-to
manuals, and pay per click.
5. Worldwide credibility that will be generated within the
industry and/or by governments through the ownership of the “pure” dot com
names of this entire industry.
6. Company goodwill generated by consumers who are curious
about the technology and trying to get educated on this new energy
7. Marketing of new technology, such as “one pass” biomass
8. A portal for a system to monetize greenhouse gas credits
generated for the production of ethanol.
9. A portal to help farmers identify the most suitable crops
for cellulosic ethanol production.
10. A portal for
feedstock infomation, harvesting, valuation, and marketing.
11. The marketing of
Cellulosic storage and transport systems.
12. A market portal to help farmers identify/grow the most
suitable crops for both food production and cellulosic biomass production.
13. Compute use of gasoline for the
average American and how many would have to find their brand name CE on this
customers captured for equipment sales to owner/operators.
15. One chance offer – probably won’t be sold again if
purchased by a F500 company.
These names are available for less than most companies cost
of sending staff to one or two trade shows.